1. Look refreshed and rejuvenated. You can see a reduction in facial aging after just one treatment. A series of microcurrent facials can take years off your appearance, with those results being long lasting and with no risks or side effects.
2. Look more beautiful. Microcurrent will:
• Improve skin quality (greater tone, smoother texture, healthier glow)
• Lift jowls and eyebrows
• Exfoliate skin
• Treat sun damage
• Reduce wrinkles and eliminate fine lines
• Reduce dark circles and eye bags
• Decrease low-grade inflammation
• Help treat acne and rosacea
• Promote lymphatic drainage
• Increase skin care product penetration
• Act as a preventative measure against Botox, fillers and face lifts
3. It's backed by science. Microcurrent has been used by alternative medicine practitioners and physicians for over a century to treat an array of injuries, wounds, soft tissue damage and bone fractures. Scientists have found that microcurrent treatments trigger the body’s production of amino acids and adenosine triphosphste (ATP), which accelerates cell repair and promotes healthier cell production, making microcurrent a highly-healing, restorative and regenerative treatment.
4. It's fitness for your face. Microcurrent facials are considered a form of muscular re-education for the face. Thirty two different facial muscles are manipulated during a microcurrent facial. To perform this muscular re-education, probes are placed on the skin and used to physically move the muscles into the desired position. The treatment affords the muscles the necessary energy to keep tension in their new improved position. The high frequency electrical signals reach deep into the facial muscles and surrounding tissues to promote circulation, collagen production, cellular repair and regeneration.
5. It's BFFs with Botox. If you already get Botox or fillers, microcurrent is the perfect complement. Fillers give a quick and effective “plumping” effect, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. However, they do nothing for muscle contour or natural collagen or elastin production- all of which are needed to maintain the face’s natural fullness and youthfulness. Over time, Botox actually causes atrophy to the facial muscles. Regular microcurrent treatments help keep those muscles alive. Microcurrent is also a great choice for anyone looking to wean themselves off of Botox and fillers.